Get ready for a great smelling playdough recipe! This is a great adaption of the traditional playdough recipe, which should be tried as well. Make the playdough and enjoy the scent!
Pumpkin Pie Playdough Recipe
- 5 1/2 cups of flour
- 8 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 3/4 cups of oil
- 4 cups of water
- 1 1/2 ounces of canned pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups of salt
- food coloring (preferably orange)
- Mix all ingredients together in a heavy bottomed sauce pan.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture gets doughy.
- Simple and quick, the way we like it.
This recipe includes alot of ingredients, but the way to the finished playdough is simple. Making playdough should be easy and I feel that all of our playdough recipes deliver in that aspect.