This playdough recipe is based on berries. It could be Cranberries, Strawberries, Blueberries or whatever berries you prefer. Just make sure you don’t use a square blackberry.
Berry Playdough Recipe
- Bag of desired berries
- 1 cup of salt
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 2 cups of flour
- Boil the berries in 3-4 cups of water until they open up and color the water.
- Pour two cups of the water through a strainer to remove any berries.
- Allow the water to cool a bit.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Then add the water and oil.
- Stir well until smooth.
- While still stiring, cook the mixture on medium heat until a ball forms.
- It should take approximately 4 minutes.
- Place the dough on a lightly floured board and let it cool some more.
- Then kneed until smooth.
This is probably one of our most complicated playdough recipes, when it comes to steps included in making it. Fear not though, it only seems more complicated than it is. Just follow our instructions and it will work like a charm.